With around 1,300 employees in the UK, METNA & ROI, Olympus KeyMed operates in a diverse range of business areas which allow us to attract people with all kinds of skills and experience.
This Territory Manager will be responsible for the EndoTherapy business across the East Midlands region.
This will include account managing existing business, identifying new business opportunities and delivering on sales objectives to achieve sales targets.
Focusing on Endoscopy consumables, a high level of clinical interaction is required for this role.
Territory – The Territory is Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, South and West Yorkshire.
This post is responsible for the direct sales and promotion of the Olympus medical product range on their territory.
The role involves demonstrating medical equipment to clinical staff within hospitals, carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers with a view to growing market share for their portfolio as well as providing after sales support.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Direct Sales / Consultative role experience
- Experience within medical device sales (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Possess high level capability in the field of Account Management
- Self-motivation, with an innovative or entrepreneurial approach, ability to work collaboratively, a will to win attitude
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing all aspects of a sales territory
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
- Working in operating theatres, endoscopy and outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
- Delivering training and offer sales support for current customers divisions involved
- Management of sales prospects on a customer database
- Putting together professional business cases and sales presentations