Technical Support Advisor - German Speaking
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- Consumer & Retail
- 25 / 5 / 2018
As an AppleCare Advisor, you will support many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs.
As our customers’ first point of contact, you are the friendly voice of Apple, providing outstanding customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support.
We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity, and passion to meet their needs and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people.
Job location: Cork, Ireland
- Must have experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Must have real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Must be able to speak and write in German fluently
- Must have effective time management including ability to multi- task, organize and prioritize
- Must be able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an advantage; iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Must be willing to relocate to Cork
- I have finished school/college
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Problem solve and build rapport easily with customers
- Effortlessly engage and explain step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer
- Not only help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience