Join Softcat as one of our Sales Executives. If you’re intelligent, hardworking and driven we would love to hear from you.
As a Sales Executive you’ll be targeted on securing new business with organisations across the UK, selling IT solutions on behalf of our partners (Microsoft, HPE, Cisco, Dell to name a few).
The role is a balancing act, ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your financial objectives.
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- You must be passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch
- You must be a Self Starter, Quick Learner and Highly organised
- You must be keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- You must be a clear and persuasive communicator
- You must be able to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
- Current undergraduate student
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Current postgraduate student
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing
- Achieving KPI’s (Key Perfomance Indicators), call targets, and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work