Are you an ambitious salesperson looking to build a career in one of the UK's most dynamic and fast-paced industries?
If you’re enthusiastic, people-orientated and pride yourself on a commitment to service with a professional approach then you could enjoy a career as a Foxtons Property Negotiator, in our Sales, Lettings or Short-lets divisions. There is no doubt that this is a consultative sales career where your knowledge and work ethic will determine your success.
It is the attitude and determination of all Foxtons Negotiators that has enabled us to revolutionise traditional estate agency.
What’s involved as a Property Negotiator?
- Dividing your time between our dynamic café-style offices and being out and about on viewings
- Building relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements
- Conducting viewings on the thousands of properties on our register
- Keeping vendors and landlords constantly updated, handling negotiations and queries
- Overseeing and managing, with the help of your manager and valuer, the entire property transaction as swiftly as possible
- Dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts and the most rewarding part of the job - handing over the keys!
It is the attitude and determination of all Foxtons Move Consultants that has enabled us to expand market share throughout key territories in both London and Surrey.
What’s involved as a Move Consultant?
- Nurturing Foxtons’ market share for each of our offices
- Liaising with vendors and landlords and acting in an advisory capacity on the sales and lettings process
- Providing the very best service and advice for our clients, becoming the property expert and the personality behind our brand
If you’re looking for a unique and dynamic working environment and relish the thought of working toward individual and team targets, monthly salary incentives, dinners in some of London’s most exclusive restaurants and two annual overseas trips to exotic locations then you’ll enjoy a career at Foxtons.
What can Foxtons offer you?
- Continuous training throughout your career
- Unlimited potential for those with the ability and drive to succeed
- An incentive driven environment
- Dedicated mentor in your department
Through the interview process, we will determine which part of the business will best suit your skill set and allow you to flourish in your Foxtons career.
- Not only are we looking for exceptionally passionate graduates, but we are looking for candidates from a broad range of degree disciplines, work experience and extracurricular interests that are reflective of the city that we work in