***Once you tap apply, you will be emailed the application link. Please note that you can only apply on your desktop.***
Reference Code: 10433682
Launch an exciting career by joining our Airbus Apprenticeship programme! Our Apprentices receive second to none training, gaining the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to enable you to make an immediate contribution when you enter the workforce.
Airbus in the UK design, manufacture and manage the Supply Chain for Wings, Landing Gear and Fuel Systems on all Airbus Commercial Aircraft. The manufacture of Wings is performed at the world class Broughton Production facility whilst Design and Supply Chain management is based in Filton, Bristol. Components and parts are delivered from a supply chain spanning the globe. This Supply Chain is managed from the UK and delivers into the Airbus Wing manufacturing plant in Broughton for onward delivery to Final Assembly Lines located in France, Germany, USA, Canada and China.
Our 4-year Procurement and Supply Chain Management Degree Apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience within this vital department, supporting a wide range of innovative aircrafts produced by Airbus. Through this Apprenticeship, you’ll gain a full understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain and learn how to apply this knowledge within a world class business environment.
You will gain a BSc (Hons) Professional Practice in Supply Leadership delivered by Leeds Trinity University, studying via a combination of block release weeks at the university and on-the-job work at our world leading engineering and manufacturing site in Filton, Bristol.
- You must have 3 A-Levels at Grade B in Maths or Physics
- You must have Economics or Business Studies, and any other subject
- Having a modern foreign language is desirable
- You will gain a BSc (Hons) Professional Practice in Supply Leadership delivered by Leeds Trinity University
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be supporting global supplier evaluations, including aspects of negotiation, selection and contracting
- You will be contributing to Procurement strategy development
- You will be engaging with supply chain tools and process improvement and digitalisation
- You will be contributing to procurement projects
- You can also become involved in a number of valuable training opportunities available that cover a variety of subjects, as well as encouraging you to get involved in extra-curricular education and community projects