Who we are:
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist online traders in reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings for the brand and 3rd party websites.
- Interpreting analysis and carry out any required actions to optimise our digital channels.
- Responsible for updating the Online Trading Calendar and ensuring all promotional activity is implemented on site within agreed timelines.
- Proactive in liaising with wider areas of the business such as Core Merchandising, Retail and DC to ensure the successful implementation of such promotions.
- Reviewing best/worst sellers by department on a daily basis, taking actions on stock and trade. Be able to suggest products ideas for email and homepage
- Drive the Visual Merchandising of product across all sites and devices.
- Work alongside Digital Merchandising team to ensure accurate promotion set up and price execution.
The Exciting Part:
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
- Have sound commercial and numerical skills including the ability to communicate clearly in a pressured environment
- Preferably have a fashion related, business or numerical degree
- Be motivated by an ambition to develop a career in merchandising in an Online environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong Excel skills