Here at CementDAO we are at the forefront of blockchain technology. Building a system that creates trust and interoperability among the newest cryptocurrencies on the market.
We are looking for a junior full stack developer to come in as part of our tiger team. You will be supporting the whole team with strategic partnerships as well as helping to build functions on top of our underlying system. Alongside supporting our strategic initiatives the successful candidate will also get to champion their own ideas and develop their own projects. You will get to work alongside our CTO, Product Manager and Senior Full Stack Developer.
We are only looking for exceptional individuals. We not only want you to support our strategic initiatives but continually suggest improvements and champion your own ideas. Ideally, you will have worked with distributed systems before or have a demonstrable interest in learning about them.
This is a role that you can make your own. If you do not meet some of the requirements below but are driven to learn new skills you are more than welcome to apply.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Computer Science Degree and/or relevant experience
- Knowledge of, or demonstrable interest in, distributed systems
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish or Mandarin is also preferential
- Ability to independently plan tasks, estimate their completion, and adapts to changing conditions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing strategic initiatives under our senior developer
- Building back-end blockchain functions as well as the front-end interactions
- Working closely with strategic partners to build feature sets
Day in the life
- 60% - Development
- 20% - Development Review
- 20% - Product Management Meetings