Softcat is one of the UK's leading IT infrastructure providers and an FTSE 250 listed company.
As an IT Sales Apprentice, you'll be responsible for calling into prospect small business accounts, aiming to build relationships and provide IT solutions.
This role includes researching potential clients, cold calling and email marketing. At the end of the apprenticeship, you will receive a Level 3 qualification in IT Technical Sales.
- You'll need to have a minimum of 1 A-Level or 5x GCSE's at C grade or above including English and Maths
- You'll need to be articulate and personable
- You'll need to have excellent telephone manner
- You must have excellent communication and administration skills
- You must be target driven
- You'll need to be highly organised
- You must be a quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
- You will work towards the Level 3 qualification in IT Technical Sales
- GCSE student
- A-level or equivalent student
- I have finished school/college
Roles and Responsibilities
- You'll be researching potential customers to drive new business
- You'll contribute to new business development which consists of cold calling and email marketing
- You'll be achieving Key Performance Indicators, call targets and revenue targets
- Your role will include account management, project-based work, regular customer contact, managing timescales and understanding strategy