Graduate Software Engineer
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 30 / 8 / 2018
Cisco plays a crucial role in driving next-generation software innovations including cloud, mobile, hardware, embedded, desktop and security spaces.
At Lysaker, on the outskirts of Oslo, you will be part of a team of 350 engineers that develops the next generation of collaboration technology and cloud services.
You will have opportunities for writing C/C++ on embedded Linux systems, and/or Java and Python on Linux for our cloud and infrastructure software.
This is your chance to build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
- You must be in your final year of study or recently graduated from a Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Electrical Engineering or a related subject such as Maths or Physics with a minumum 2:1
- You must have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- You must have experience with multiple programming languages
- You must have the right to work in Norway
- You must have good English verbal and written skills
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will create great collaboration experiences by writing quality software on multiple platforms
- You will be a key part of a high performing cross-functional scrum team
- You will work closely with other developers, testers, designers and product management during our iterative development cycles, where product development is done from idea to finished article
- You will deploy your code and get fast feedback on usage and adoption from real customers
- You will use state of the art hardware, technology, methods and tools while learning from your talented colleagues