Graduate Software Engineer - Zurich
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 20 / 6 / 2018
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you'll work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
As a key member of a small and versatile team you'll design, test, deploy & maintain software solutions.
- You need a BA/BS in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- You need experience with programming in C++ and/or Java
- You need experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms, software design
- An MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field would be beneficial to your application but not necessary
- Applicants must be able to start work in 2018
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information
- Solve all problems that come your way