H+K is a global communications agency which is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of experience which spans integrated communications, corporate, public affairs, digital and social, content marketing, consumer, B2B and internal communications.
The opportunity we have is in our Financial and Professional Services team, H+K’s current ‘Team of the Year’. The team does a lot of work in these two core sectors, but we also work across many areas - from FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) giants to global tech and entertainment brands.
The FPS team is one of the largest in the agency, consisting of over 30 communications and media professionals.
This role provides the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most creative and talented individuals in the industry.
Every successful candidate will be entered into H+K’s formal training and assessment program, as well being assigned a more junior ‘buddy’ to guide you through your introduction to the agency.
We are looking for new Junior Account Executives to join our team. The successful candidates will have an interest in communications, media relations, current affairs and business issues. Financial or professional services sector experience is a bonus but not essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, and the media
- Ability to deliver research across a wide range of topics and provide thoughtful, actionable insights to boot
- An understanding of digital and social media
- Attention to detail
- Press office and media relations experience where possible
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER
- The opportunity to develop your communications career within a full-service and internationally networked PR consultancy with all the opportunities and wider benefits you would expect
- The opportunity to work on huge campaigns for some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands
- The opportunity to develop your skills across social media, public affairs, corporate communications
- A fascinating integrated communications role within a dynamic and talented team
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands and clients