Finance Graduate Scheme 2019
- Liberty Global
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 7 / 1 / 2019
- Expiration date:
- Expires in 12 days
At Liberty Global, our international graduate schemes are tailor-made to fast track your career in the dynamic, energetic and unique environment of one of the world’s largest TV and broadband groups. Our operations span 10 European countries, operating under trusted brands such as Virgin Media, Unitymedia, Telenet and UPC.
Finance is an essential part of any business, and our dedicated graduate scheme will give you the opportunity to develop both your functional and technical expertise – whilst studying for a professionally recognised qualification and cultivating your future leadership credentials.
We offer a three-year graduate scheme which features a series of 12-month rotations across a range of departments where you can experience the different facets of our finely-tuned Finance operation, while gaining a wider understanding of the business and contributing towards our unrivalled success.
As part of our carefully planned graduate scheme, you’ll have the opportunity to obtain experience in several of our core areas in Finance including, but not limited to:
• Accounting & Reporting
• Risk & Compliance
• Internal Audit
• Business Control
• Capital Allocation and Financial Planning
• Real Estate
There will also be opportunities to gain experience in more specialist areas of Finance as you move through the scheme.
The qualities we are seeking from our next generation of leaders are:
• Co-creators who can develop and execute strategies
• Entrepreneurs that are relentless in their drive for results
• Innovators who strive to meet our customers’ future needs
• Inspirational leaders with outstanding communication, organisational and analytical skills
Deadlines may need to be brought forward due to the popularity of these programmes. We would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- 2.1 or above degree in any discipline – we’re seeking talented individuals above specific qualifications
- Must be eligible to work in both the EU and UK, globally mobile and fluent in English
- Graduates who are passionate about pursuing a career in Finance as well as being curious thinkers who enjoy being challenged and are confident enough to question the ways we work
- Should be resilient leaders who are capable of collaborating with others, analysing problems and coming up with ideas that will inspire and influence our senior leaders
- At Liberty Global, we will also fully fund and support you to achieve your CIMA qualification with generous study leave and pay progression that are both way above the industry standards