Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. We are fintech specialists in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management.
What’s this all about?
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our Associate Digital Engineer programme. Our aim is to train and develop you to become an expert in fintech and financial services software development.
Associate Digital Engineers will have a great opportunity to work on our clients’ business and technology challenges, alongside project teams of experienced engineers and colleagues from a wide variety of other backgrounds.
At Capco, we provide an intensive training programme covering the global financial services landscape, the latest tech stacks, modern software delivery, and foundations of consulting. As an Associate Digital Engineer, you can expect to develop, strengthen and expand your skills through collaborative training in an environment where your experiences and contributions are valued and encouraged.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science or a related subject e.g. Network Management
- Software development boot camp course e.g. Makers Academy
- Have practical coding experience of at least 2 months e.g. internship, placement, previous role and/or open source projects
- Be able to present technical concepts to non-technical clients and colleagues
- Enjoy problem solving, being innovative and having a flexible working style
- Have a passion for being part of an engineering team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital Engineers work often on things that have never been tried before! Some of our recent work includes the creation of:
- New Banks – We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks
- New Open Banking Services – we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation
- Robotic Automation Solutions – we are currently delivering into production several projects using RPA and Machine Learning
- New Social Networks – we recently launched a social network for business banking customers
- Blockchain PoC - a Proof of Concept for loan contract exchanges using blockchain technology