As a Retail Store Assistant Manager, you'll make sure your team loves what they do. And you'll spend more time with your customers to help them look at their mobiles in a whole new way.
Your energy and enthusiasm will rub off on everyone. And you'll get a real kick out of keeping your team motivated and helping them be the best they can be. You'll act bold. You'll be adventurous.
You'll put our customers at the heart of everything you do to deliver a retail experience like no other.
- To be knowledgeable about the latest technology trends, brands and products
- To enjoy using tech products and know how to really take advantage of their capabilities
- To be passionate about new ideas, especially when it comes to technology
- The ability to deliver the very best customer service
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working alongside the store manager to inspire a top-notch retail team
- Making sure your team love coming to work, you`ll do whatever it takes to keep every aspect of our store running like clockwork
Day in the life
- 80% - Shop floor management, hosting, live observations
- 10% - Championing self development
- 5% - Advisor Academy Engagement
- 5% - Team briefing
Debut Inside Knowledge
Once we receive your application - we will then send out a link to part in our online assessments. You should complete the assessments within 2 days and complete these in a quiet area and spend time on them so you get the best result. If you have the skills you're looking for, we will ask you to take part in a video interview. If you pass our online assessments, we’ll give you a call so we can get to know each other better. And you can ask us any questions you have. If we love your personality and you’ve got the right skills, we’ll ask you to come along to one of our stores. You’ll have an interview and take part in an exercise as well.