Are you passionate about technology and have a love for Apps?
Are you looking for a way to get into Search/Performance Marketing or Account Management/Client Services?
Do you speak another language native/fluently, as well as fluent English?
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives.
We want to help people in every part of their lives that we can, including making the world’s best content easily and beautifully available to the hundreds of millions of people around the globe who use Apple products.
Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad.
Apple Search Ads in the App Store; an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery.
With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
If successful you will join one of the fastest growing organisations in Apple, where the growth story has been exponential since its inception in 2016. With 56 countries now live on the platform this is just the beginning for Search Ads and your career in the exciting world of mobile search and the App economy.
You will join the EMEA Platform Specialist team, based in London.
For this role prior work experience is valuable but not essential.
We are more passionate about the following attributes which are needed for success.
**The Assessment Day will take place on June 12th in London.**
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of customer focus
- Highly technical, with ideally great product appreciation
- Analytically and numerically savvy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly collaborative
- Passion or a high curiously into the world of apps
- Positive in nature and solutions orientated
- Ideally you will be passionate about Apple and believe in our company philosophy
- International curiosity and cultural appreciation are essential for success
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a requirement, further languages strongly preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
- Growing existing and new search accounts on the search ads platform, focused on the App Developer Community
- Delivering best in market customer service to clients at all times
- Driving account optimisation and spend
- Handling a high volume of tasks at any one time, whilst always driving a clear prioritisation strategy
- Ensuring we exceed their business targets and goals whilst understanding the wider business requirements
- Working closely with the client partners (sales team) to provide ongoing account management needs