We’re looking for people with a passion for technology, who are curious and want to continually learn and improve our products and services.
What You Can Expect:
Tech Connect is designed for individuals who may not have computer science or engineering backgrounds but have the drive and desire to become successful Software Engineers.
Launching your career through Tech Connect means you will:
• Join a full-time, multi-week Java training program to build your coding knowledge and skills, and prepare for your transition to our full-time two-year Software Engineer Program.
• Receive specialized technical training and one-on-one coaching from our team of expert developers and support from managers, senior leaders, and your program management teams.
• Work with colleagues to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
• Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
• Own projects, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
• Participate in Agile Force for Good teams to develop real world technology solutions for nonprofit organizations while enhancing your professional skills.
Locations you may join:
- Interest in pursuing a career in software engineering and building coding skills
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Quick learner with logical-thinking skills
- You should be available to start on the Tech Connect Program in July 2020