Our greatest asset is our people – all 240,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, we consider recruitment, training, development and retention a top priority. This 2-year rotational program delivers a unique blend of facilitated, self-paced and on-the-job training that will equip you with the knowledge and experiences needed to make an impact on the business.
What to expect:
After a 1-week induction, you’ll complete 3 rotations across Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank or in one of our Corporate functions. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different businesses across the firm.
The program is designed to give you experiences and insights into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Workforce Analytics, HR Service Delivery, Recruiting, Development, Benefits, and more.
On-the-job training is only part of what we offer. As well as having your own mentor to advise and support you throughout the program, you will have remarkable access to our leaders and gain insight into all areas of the firm, giving you the tools to take your career in many directions within the HR function. Upon successful completion of the program, you will work with the program team to identify a permanent role.
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred
- Be in your final year of study and be available to start on the Full-time Graduate Program in July 2020
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills. Proactive team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry
- Demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Working with business partners on strategic HR initiatives
- Shaping policies, motivating staff, and collaborating on succession planning
- Developing recruiting and diversity initiatives