If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Corporate Analyst Development Program is right for you. Our program is designed to develop a pipeline of well-rounded future leaders with core business skills for a variety of roles within JPMorgan Chase. You'll work with professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
What to expect:
This two-year rotational program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in three eight-month rotations within the program's core disciplines and across our businesses and corporate functions. Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role, as you build your career at JPMorgan Chase.
- A well-rounded academic background – minimum required 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- An expected graduation year of 2020
- Desire to rotate across functions and thrive in a collaborative fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail Enthusiasm for financial services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partnering with managers and colleagues to develop and deliver solutions to internal stakeholders and business groups
- Developing analytical and leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Contributing to large-scale programs and initiatives in one of the core disciplines
- Participating in ongoing training and development opportunities
- Expanding your professional network within the program, across your location and your team