As one of the world's largest banks, J.P. Morgan moves $5 trillion each day for our clients around the world— almost 20% of the global USD market— across multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector entities. Our leadership position allows us, and requires us, to constantly innovate to stay on top and deliver for our clients.
The Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking Summer Program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to “make money move.” With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
What You Can Expect
This ten-week program in London kicks off with an orientation and training session, led by our top professionals. Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. You will have a chance to take a deep dive into an area of business within Wholesale Payments and Corporate Banking. Access to senior management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer. Top performing summer analysts may receive a full-time offer to join the two year Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking rotational analyst program. Rotational analysts are positioned to place out into a full-time role within the company.
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
- Familiarity with business fundamentals
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team
- All degree backgrounds are welcome
- You must be a penultimate or final year university student, graduating in 2020 or 2021
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
Roles and Responsibilities
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs
- Exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Wholesale Payments landscape
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service