BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change.
As a core part of the BNP Paribas Group and with nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, BNP Paribas CIB can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career.
The Sovereigns, Supranationals, Agencies Team are looking for a Long Term Intern
The Debt Capital Markets (DCM) group provides services to clients looking to issue debt in public and private markets by drawing on a current and deep understanding of market conditions while focusing on client needs.
Clients include large corporates, financial institutions and public institutions like sovereigns, supranationals and government agencies.
If you are analytical, numerate and entrepreneurial; if you can grasp complex financial concepts quickly; if you speak good English and German and are ready to learn, we want to hear from you.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Strong numerical and basic modelling skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline although Maths, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Statistics are particularly relevant
- Excellent spoken and written English
- German and Scandinavian languages as an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gain a deep insight into the fixed income markets and, at the same time, gain exposure to leaders within the industry
- Develop a full understanding of the disciplines within DCM including the origination and execution of mandates
- Opportunity to sharpen both technical and soft skills through on-the-job training