BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses.
We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change.
If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB.
With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Business Area Overview
BNP Paribas' Global Markets business operates in the Global Interest Rates, Credit, Primary, Currency, Equity and Commodity markets.
With a broad range of products and advisory services, we help our global franchise of clients find effective financing solutions, and efficient ways to manage their risks and assets.
This client base comprises hundreds of corporations, institutional investors, governments and supranational organisations.
Global Markets Performance Management:
As part of BNP Paribas CIB Finance, GM PM is the official provider of Global Markets financial information to CIB Executive Committee, Global Markets senior management and Finance
The team, which represents the liaison between Global Markets business and CIB Finance in Paris, is responsible for GM profitability assessment through data analysis and reporting (revenues, costs, headcount, resources)
The team is also in the lead of the budget process.
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be fully proficient in Access and Excel
- Must be able to build and automatize reports through VBA (or other languages)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain the Profitability Dashboard data source
- Understand the data production in GM PM, be familiar with golden sources and be able to use autonomously the available tools and information
- Design the dashboard by proposing KPI/tables/graphs useful for the analysis
- Industrialise the dashboard
- Maintain the dashboard (monthly updates, implementation of any modifications agreed with team)
- Document the process: update the procedure if necessary, systems used and outputs and liaise with all people involved to collect the formation