Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change.
If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
- Excellent academic record with a preference in Finance or equivalent
- Good understanding of and interest in the financial markets
- Fluent in English and German (German mother tongue or similar level required)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel and Power Point; VBA is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the sales team within their daily business through market analysis, use of pricing tools, analysis of structured products and exotic options as well as more general portfolio analysis in close cooperation with structuring, trading and other sales teams
- Support marketing efforts related to our systematic strategies business (algorithmic strategies, risk premia, structured funds)
- Create presentations for client meetings as well as for internal use
- Administrative/procedural tasks