A role in our Capgemini Technical Graduate Community working in the Microsoft technologies, Java or SAP teams would be perfect for you if you want to help create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to complex and challenging client problems. It's work that calls for individuals with a positive attitude and aptitude who thrive in a fast-paced and intensely collaborative environment.
As a Graduate in Capgemini, it is our aim to train and support you so that within five years you will be able to apply your skills in our game-changing Application Management Services that have a real positive impact on our client's businesses.
The Focus of Your Role
You will be actively involved in one of our accounts from day one. You will work alongside established Software Engineers and Application Consultants and be able to work with, and learn from, experts from a wide variety of industries. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, importantly, be trusted to deliver to our clients.
Whatever your degree, this role could be for you if you are keen to gain a broad range of technical and business skills, with first-hand exposure to the newest technologies in a real working environment.
You will be encouraged to be curious, to try new things, and be ready to challenge and be challenged. A flair for building rapport is vital too, as is the ability to quickly grasp complex concepts.
If you also enjoy making things happen and driving initiatives forward, you could soon be working with a group of people who care as much as you do.
- A strong interest and desire to succeed in Software Engineering along with the ability to update skills frequently as new technologies evolve
- An analytical and critical eye for detail with an interest in learning a range of technical skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and resilience – to work in a multi-faceted challenging environment
- Commitment to attain delivery goals and personal goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and growing eminence in your skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- You'll assist in delivering application services that have a positive impact on our client's businesses
- You'll help set up and improve a high performing service to meet contractual performance targets
- You'll promote continued service improvement alongside innovation and transformation during the life cycle of a service
- You'll develop a technical understanding enabling you to deliver changes to software to allow our Clients to stay ahead of their competitors