BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses.
If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB.
With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Electronic Commerce and Distribution (eC&D) is part of Global Markets [GM] and drives the digital strategy and continues to position the bank as one of the leading and most efficient electronic trading offers available on the market.
The team brings alignment across all of the business within Global Markets, streamlining the digital entry points for clients, optimising market connectivity, and capturing thought leadership and trend-watching to ensure Global Markets remains at the forefront of the latest technology trends.
The team also aims at digitising interactions and fostering synergies between Global Markets and other Business Lines within the Bank, which includes managing and growing the FX Payments activity.
The eC&D Programme is a 12 month programme where you will work with 1 or more of the teams within eC&D.
The programme is designed for you to gain exposure to Product Development, Digital Transformation and the FX Payments business.
This will give you an immense opportunity to learn about a variety of products, clients and markets over the course of the programme.
You will contribute to the end-to-end product development process from requirements analysis and definition to User Experience design, technical specification, build, test and deployment.
·Methodical, logical, systematic and solution-driven approach
·Great project and time management skills
·Strong analysis and judgement
·Meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail
·Creativity and willingness to challenge and innovate
·Strong drive to exceed expectations and take initiative
·Confident verbal communication and networking skills
·Proactive and enthusiastic self-starter
·Demonstrate commercial awareness and a keen interest in current affairs and finance topics
·Additional languages are an advantage
- Excellent academic background, minimum 2:1 or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree
- Keen interest and basic understanding in Capital Markets and/or Transaction Banking
- Strong mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills are advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office tools, including Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of professionalism
- Motivated and driven to develop a career in Global Markets / Banking
- A strong interest in Technology and how it can transform business
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and contribute to the GM Digital Strategy and Road Map
- Develop data analysis strategies to inform decisions on product development and business delivery
- Support product / features rollout projects as well as the product development team in driving adoption of the GM product set
- Manage relationships with key functions and Business Management stakeholders and ensure deployed products satisfy and support Local and Global business, regulatory & conduct policy
- Define business requirement and contribute to the development of a multi-year roadmap for each product