This is a great opportunity to jump-start your career by joining the leader of cloud-managed IT!
Our Network Support Engineers are foremost problem-solvers who are passionate about networking, and we seek talented, enthusiastic, and tech-savvy individuals to build upon our expanding support organization.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Meraki product line, including our wireless access points, security appliances, and switches and assist customers as issues arise in their networks.
- You have a thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols, including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet and OSPF
- You have an understanding and experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks
- A previous internship, work experience or volunteer work in a network lab environment would be helpful
- You are working towards or have a B.S. in Computer Networking, Information Technology, or a related discipline with a minimum 2:1
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- Current undergraduate student
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Current postgraduate student
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, phone and other various network-related issues reported by Cisco Meraki customers and partners
- You will collaborate with other Support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues of customers’ devices
- You will read and analyse packet capture using Wireshark
- You will work with Engineering and Management to diagnose and resolve critical escalated issues
- You will use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles