Who you’ll be working with
You’ll be part of our Capgemini Graduate Community, where brilliant, technical minds create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients’ problems.
You’ll work alongside industry experts in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment.
The Focus of Your Role
You’ll protect our people, our IT and industrial systems, and our networks. You’ll place security at the core of digital transformation.
And you’ll apply your technical mind to end-to-end services that protect our clients against the ever-evolving challenges of cyber crime.
- A bachelor’s degree, relevant and practical IT experience, as well as a passion for software. A basic knowledge of the tools and languages used to write code would be beneficial
- You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You should be flexible in your approach to work and willing to travel to clients
- Outstanding communication skills – our clients need to feel confident that you understand their requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’ll develop and maintain bespoke solutions for a varied client base, which includes both the public and private sectors – drawing on different languages, methods and approaches
- You’ll support live systems and applications, implementing bug fixes and exploring improvements through code changes
- You’ll take responsibility for components of a much larger system, writing code to complement that which is being developed by colleagues
Day in the life
- 25% - Work closely with our clients
- 25% - Understand their specific technical requirements
- 25% - Design, develop & maintain the application
- 25% - Support live systems and applications
Debut Inside Knowledge
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.