2019 Graduate Consulting Engineer - Germany
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 29 / 11 / 2018
We are the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected.
At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
• You have minimum BSc/BA from a 3-4 year program in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
• You are able to live and work in Germany with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
• You are fluent in English in German
• A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success
• Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
Please mention in your application which of the area/areas mentioned below are of interest to you.
Roles & Responsibilities
Associate Solutions Engineer:
For the first 6 months you will learn about the latest technology advancements and how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers. During the second part of your CSAP year, you will move into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Global Virtual Engineering Team and continue your technical training by acquiring Cisco industry certifications (CCNA and CCNP). Based in Amsterdam, you will be actively involved in solutions design opportunities and assigned to specific projects that align to your skill set.
Associate Consulting Engineer:
For your first 6 months of your career you’ll join a team of graduates from all over Europe at our training hub in Krakow Poland. Your training is a unique blend of classroom based lectures, lab work, shadowing and job rotation and you will be able to acquire Cisco Industry certifications. You will then return to your country of application to start an exciting career as an Associate Consulting Engineer. There will be a strong emphasis on customer interaction – answering questions, providing technical recommendations and advice, uncovering unmet needs through consultation.