2019 Graduate Associate Solutions Engineer - Denmark
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 12 / 9 / 2018
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for early-in-career talent within our training hub located in Amsterdam and aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles, and our offices located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
What you’ll do:
You’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers. You’ll then move into an engineering role within the Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. You will be actively involved in sales opportunities and assigned to specific projects that align to your skill set.
Upon graduating from the program, you’ll be a Virtual Systems Engineer (VSE) where you’ll accelerate your career into a Systems Engineer role, engaging with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers to position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Who you'll work with:
You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. As a successful Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions for our customers and partners. You’ll have a CSAP alumnus as your own mentor. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who you are:
• Technology enthusiast
• A strong communicator
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Curious and open-minded, comfortable facing challenges
What you need to be eligible:
• Graduate by the start date of the programme, which is July 2019
• Graduate from a relevant technical degree such as; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar with a minimum 2:1
• Fluent in English and Danish
• Hold the right to live and work in Denmark
• Willing to relocate for 12 months of training to Amsterdam and then back to Denmark
• Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired
- Recently graduated (undergraduate)
- Current postgraduate student
- Recently graduated (postgraduate)