2019 Graduate Associate Sales Representative
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 12 / 9 / 2018
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for early-in-career talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles, within our training hub located in Stockholm and our offices located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
What you’ll do:
You’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them. You’ll then further develop your skills through an On-the-Job Experience in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities.
Upon graduating from CSAP, you’ll transition into a Virtual Account Manager role in GVS&CS where you’ll ultimately accelerate your career into more senior sales roles. You’ll build strong relationships with existing accounts, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities. You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Who you'll work with:
You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers. You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who you are:
• Technology enthusiast
• A strong communicator
• Willing and able to present your ideas in front of an audience
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Curious and open-minded, comfortable facing challenges
What you need to be eligible:
• Graduate by the start date of the programme, which is in July 2019
• Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing and other related degrees with a minimum 2:1
• Fluent in English and Danish
• Hold the right to live and work in Denmark
• Willing to relocate for 12 months to Stockholm and then back to Denmark
- Current undergraduate student