2019 Graduate Associate Sales Representative - Germany
- International, UK
- Job Type:
- 29 / 11 / 2018
We are the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected.
At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), is an award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles.
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people
• Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success
• Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
• Graduate by the start date of the program, 30th of July 2019
• Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing and other related degrees. You will graduate from a bachelor’s degree (or higher) with no less than a 2.8 result or equivalent in your country
• Fluent in English and German
• Hold the right to live in Germany. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable
• Willing to relocate for 24 months to the CSAP hub
Roles & Responsibilities
For the first part of the program, you’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them. During the second part of your CSAP year, you’ll further develop your skills through an On-the-Job Experience in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
Upon graduating from CSAP, you’ll transition into a Virtual Account Manager role in GVS&CS where you’ll ultimately accelerate your career into more senior sales roles. You’ll build strong relationships with existing accounts, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities. You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.