Global is one of the world’s leading media & entertainment and Europe’s largest radio company.
As the country’s leading commercial radio business, Global is home to some of the biggest and most loved media brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital Xtra and Gold. Every week, Global brands reach more than 31 million people, including more than 25 million on the radio alone.
DAX is the world’s largest digital audio advertising platform with unrivalled technical capabilities, giving advertisers access to an audience of 160 million people worldwide.
The Digital Advertising Operations team work to deliver market leading Advertising Operations services and support to Global's digital clients across the Global portfolio and DAX.
The purpose of this role is to provide the day to day operations and services of the team and thereby ensure the correct implementation and delivery of all digital audio, display, mobile and video advertising campaigns.
This role plays a key role in ensuring the services of the team result in high levels of customer satisfaction, higher digital client spend and minimal campaign delivery issues.
- Excellent attention to detail a must
- Passionate about operational processes and customer service
- Graduate wanting to get experience within Digital Advertising
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Organised & patient with the ability to multitask effectively
- Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Who you’ll work with…
You’ll communicate and work with the commercial and technology teams to deliver market-leading service:
- Digital Advertising Operations peers
- Commercial Sales teams
- Commercial Technology stakeholders
- Digital Development & Product stakeholders
On top of that, you’ll be someone who:
- Is resilient and can shine in a high expectation, performance-based, fast-paced business
- Has the ability to talk about and translate complex technical issues in both technical and non-technical speak
- Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information.
- Has the ability to work within a team and as an individual to deliver results
- Is brilliant at prioritisation and decision making
- Is both analytical and creative in their problem solving
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with other members of the Digital Advertising Operations Team to assist in the management of all digital audio, display, app and mobile campaigns
- Assisting the Ops Execs by sourcing and distributing Audio to the team
- Managing the Enterprise campaigns across DAX and Display
- Monitoring and optimising all campaigns across DAX and Display to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximised and meet agreed client KPIs
- Providing Sales and other stakeholders with the correct campaign reports and analytics to ensure campaign monitoring and delivery