Capita has been working across the public and private sectors for more than 30 years improving customer and public services and adding value to the UK and local economies.
Our 70,000 employees combine our talent, creativity, software, technology and innovation to deliver business critical services and solutions across all our markets, solving the complex challenges of our clients, increasing productivity and enhancing their use of technology and data.
Our IT skills development programme – Novus, provides you with industry approved free training and work experience that will launch your career in business analysis.
Supported by the British Computer Society’s IT skills framework the programme begins with 8-16 weeks of exclusive training based in either London or Manchester, focusing on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies and working towards certifications including a BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
During training, you will receive financial support by way of a training bursary, and upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to be employed on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our prestigious blue-chip clients.
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
What you’ll receive
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during the programme you will have the opportunity to further your career on completion.
Alongside these career enhancing benefits, you’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary on commencement of first assignment
- Bi-annual bonuses based on performance reviews
- Continued salary payment whilst in between project start and end-dates
- Financial reward on completion of the two-year programme
- Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers
- A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Able to relocate for extensive periods around the UK to support client projects
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- BCS Business Analysis Foundation
- BCS Requirements Engineering
- BCS Agile Foundation
- BCS Modelling Business Processes
- BCS Business Analysis Practice
Roles and Responsibilities
- Once you start your assignments you will be involved with some of the most exciting projects across the UK
- You could be managing internal projects for a leading international bank, producing weekly reports for a software solutions provider or designing and delivering a new system to improve business efficiency
- Each assignment is different and your day to day responsibilities will depend upon the project you are working on at that time